Annons:
Tagproducts
Read 1766 times
Evelina
2020-02-03 12:45

Davines Love Shampoo and Conditioner

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I recently got my haircut. I waited 16 long weeks before getting a trim. I've decided to be extra good about making sure to get my hair trimmed before becoming a hot mess of split ends. 

During the entire 16 weeks I used up only one set of Björn Axen's Organic shampoo and conditioner. At first I was so excited about the shampoo and conditioner and the fact that it is organic. But by the end of that time I realised that the shampoo really didn't do enough to get my hair clean at the back of my neck. My hair is very wavy and I have a lot of it so it is a tough job! I think it would work great on someone with less thick and wavy hair. 

I decided to ask for a product recommendation by my stylist. I wanted something mostly organic and something with little perfume. She recommended Davines Love Shampoo and Conditioner for wavy frizzy hair. I instantly thought wow, I've been buying the wrong type of shampoo for my hair all along. I never had thought about my hair being unmanageably and frizzy but it is true! So far I love it! My stylist said to shampoo twice with 2 pea sized amount of product at the roots and to condition once with 3 pea sized amounts at the ends. The website says that their products are mostly organic, paraben, sulphate and silicone free. The smell is minimally perfumed with an herb scent.  Shy The downside is that it was probably the most expensive shampoo and conditioner I have ever bought (50 euros all together) but if I made the previous set of shampoo and conditioner last 16 weeks, I am sure I can make this last just as long if not longer since the size of the bottles contain the same amount of product (250ml). 

Have you heard about Davines? Have you ever used their products?

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: