Annons:
Tagproducts
Read 1887 times
Evelina
2019-10-24 11:41

Björn Axen Organic Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I bought Björn Axen's Organic Shampoo, Conditioner, and Styling Cream a few weeks ago in the attempt to drop my bad habit of using Head and Shoulders. 

Although Head and Shoulders is super cheap, keeps dandruff at bay, and makes my hair really soft, I have learned that it, along with other brands filled with sulphates, silicones and parabens, are not all that good for your hair. 

I tried doing the whole organic thing before but it didn't last long because my hair was left so tangly that I couldn't even brush it out. Now, however, I have a whole new approach, which is that I'm getting trims every 3 months and doing a weekly organic deep conditioning treatment. I also use an organic leave-in conditioner, the styling cream (to keep the frizziness down) and a heat spray protectant (for the days I decide to blow dry my hair or style it). 

That said, I really like this Björn Axen's organic line so far. Although I don't have a whole lot to compare it to. I think the smell of bergamott and vanilla is pleasant.

However,  I feel like I have use so much product for it to work, but that isn't atypical for organic shampoos and conditioners. I don't like that the price is a little high, but I found it on sale so I can't complain too much. I also don't like the packaging. I'm not running out yet, but I can already tell it's one of those  types of packaging that will have left over product in it that I can't get to because the bottle is shaped so oddly. Have you tried this organic line yet?

Photo source: Björn Axen 

Do you have any organic shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, hair protectant or styling cream that you can recommend?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-10-24 16:44

When my hair was long enough to use shampoo on, I used Bentley Organic Shampoo. It was nothing special except that it was organic. Have you thought about making your own shampoo to save money? Or is it hard to make one good enough?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-10-28 09:04

I did at one point think about it but I don’t think I have the time too. It also seemed a little expensive to get all the ingredients. Probably way less expensive in the long wrong but I didn’t want to spend the money to find out I might not like the end result.

Scroll to top
Annons: