Annons:
Tagcare
Read 2005 times
Evelina
2019-10-03 18:12

Has anyone tried the curly girl method?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

From what I have gathered, there is a handbook which explains what the exact procedure is for the curly girl hair method. To sum up: you don’t use products with silicone, sulfates or parabens. You do a lot of scrunching of your hair in the shower, and you brush your hair before not after the shower. Always plop your hair in a t shirt or similar. Sleep with your hair in a silk scarf or loose top bun. Don’t use heat on your hair. Deep condition once a week with silicone free product. Use warm oil masks every week. Use styling gel and leave in conditioner when your hair is wet in the shower while scrunching. Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with this! Was there things you did or not like? What is your hair type? I have wavy hair. Maybe 2a or 2b underneath part of head. Im definitely a lazy person when it comes to my hair. I normally just let it hair dry and that’s it. Sometimes, I blow dry it and or straighten it but that is rare. I’m thinking about trying to enhance my natural waves using some of these tips from the curly girl method 🙃

Annons:
Leia
2019-10-05 11:39

I very much have straight hair but I’m going to pass this onto a friend who has curly hair and recently mentioned she couldn’t keep it under control! Please let us know if it enhances those natural waves!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: