Annons:
Tagcare
Read 1838 times
Evelina
2019-10-02 14:16

DrOrganic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I bought this organic deep conditioner hair treatment on a whim. It's called, "Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner". 

I've purchased their organic coconut shampoo and conditioner about a year ago and I was underwhelmed. I had to apply so much conditioner to my hair to be able to get it brushed out. I even tried applying some in after getting out of the shower as a leave in conditioner.

I decided to purchase in hope to get some extra softness. It was the only organic deep conditioner treatment that had good reviews with a good price point. 

It is loaded with healthy oils, which are all listed under the active ingredients label. 

You are supposed to use it once a week; apply to damp hair and let sit for 5 minutes, then follow up with your usual shampoo and conditioner. 

Ive used it twice now, and I think it works alright. I am tempted to try to leave it in overnight to see if it has any better effect since five minutes doesn't seem to do anything too special. I am also considering using this as more of a regular conditioner rather than as once a week as it says. 

The consistency is like a thick conditioner, which I appreciate. However, I have to put a whole lot of it in my hair to get good coverage. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. It only costs about 10 euros, which is a pretty fair price I think. 

Do you have a favourite deep conditioner brand or oil? What's your routine?

Annons:
Leia
2019-10-05 11:44

If you’re willing to up your budget I’d really recommend Olaplex, it’s particularly great for coloured hair and was recommended to me by my hairdresser. I don’t know much about the science behind it but this article explains it well: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.allure.com/story/olaplex-hair-treatment/amp

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: