Annons:
Tagdreads-extension
Read 1864 times
Leia
2019-09-10 20:12

Hair Extensions

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

Look at these beautiful hair extensions on my mother!In love

She had 50g of length at 18" in silver microrings added to her hair after a fresh colouring. 100% is Cuticle Remy human hair. 

The total cost came to £175 (This was instead of a holiday and for a much-needed confidence boost!), however, this was a bargain in comparison to other quotes from nearby stylists which came to £300+. According to my mother, it took only two hours to attach the extensions and the process was completely painless!

The great thing about microrings is while they last typically around 4-6 weeks (some say 8!), you can reuse the hair again provided its reattached correctly, saving you lots of dollar Money.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-09-11 09:51

Wow! Looks amazing! I had this done once! Loved the look but it unfortunely didn’t work with my hair type as I have wavy/curly hair. My hair ended up dreading and it really ruined my hair for a brief time. 😫 Number one tip is to not go to sleep with wet or damp hair. The stylist who did my hair also said to not go swimming in the sea or chlorinated pools.

Tammie
2019-10-01 14:35

Very beautiful! I have never had extensions before but they do look really beautiful.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: