Annons:
Tagother
Read 2201 times
Leia
2019-05-02 13:42

Please stop doing THIS to you hair

7 mistakes you’re making when blow drying your hair! 1) You’re leaving it in a towel too long - cotton towels cause friction and breakage. Instead use a microfibre towel or old T-shirt and even then only spend 10 minutes with your hair wrapped up. Then let it air-dry a bit before blow drying! 2) You start brushing too soon - For straight hair, using a brush while hair is still sopping-wet can be damaging. Instead wait until hair is about 80 percent dry, then start styling. (For curly hair, only brush when wet). 3) You’re using the wrong kind of brush - For volume and bounce use a ceramic round brush and for smooth and sleek hair: use a boar-bristle paddle brush. 4) You’re using heat protectant the wrong way - Make sure you spray your entire head - not just the top, ends, or parts that are visible. 5) You don’t use the nozzle attachment - The little nozzle helps streamline airflow which protects hair from excess heat and damage, so use it! 6) You start drying from the back of you head - start at the temples, hairline and crown, then move backward (those are the tough parts so best to tackle them first) 7) You want volume, but you ignore the roots - For a volume boost at the end of your blow-dry flip your head upside down and brush so your roots are going the opposite direction, using a final blast of heat. Do you make any of these mistakes?! Photo by Arnel Hasanovic on Unsplash

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-05-02 18:11

I'm usually way too lazy to blow dry my hair lol. I just brush it and let it air dry. It just takes way too long to blow dry it. Laughing out loud

Leia
2019-05-03 12:56

#1 I’m the same usually! It’s only if I’m in a rush or it’s really cold will I bother drying my hair.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-05-03 12:59
Benny
2019-05-03 20:16

Very enlightening… thanks for the tips

jordan
2019-05-06 21:02

I often leave my hair alone for too long after I wash it and it ends up with me having a weird patch of hair sticking out in a random direction Laughing Could that be related to problem 1?

Scroll to top
Annons: