Annons:
Tagcolour
Read 4950 times
Evelina
2019-03-23 16:18

Khadi Natural Hazelnut Henna Hair Dye

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

So I decided to color my hair with Henna hair dye after a couple a years of wanting to. I used to dye and bleach my hair all the time, but I stopped because I wanted to grow my hair out. Before I started to color my hair years ago, I had dirty blonde hair. Now my natural color is a light brown. Ive always wanted my natural color to be a rich brown color that matched my eyebrows, which are dark brown. Henna is perfect because its not damaging at all. You can use it as many times as you want. It even leaves your hair feeling fuller! The application process was very simple. I did it myself! I mixed 60 degree celcius water with the 100g package, which was barely enough to cover all of my hair. If you have longer hair, two might be neccessary. In order to keep the bowl warm, I put it inside another bowl with the same temperature water. Make sure to whisk until there are no more clumps and add enough water to make a hummus like consistency. I washed my hair with natural shampoo. Brushed it and divided my hair in four sections with clips. I applied Vaseline to my hairline to avoid coloring of my skin. Next I put on gloves to avoid my hands from getting colored. Then took a large paint brush and applied the mixture to my hairline and parts around the four sections. And took down each section at a time with a thin comb and applied the mixture and massaged everything in started at the roots down to the ends. I used my hands for this process quite a bit. Then once it was all applied to my hair I wrapped my hair in a loose bun on top my head. Put on the shower cap that was provided and wrapped my head in a towel. Set the timer for 2 hours and waited. Then I rinsed my hair with lukewarm water. I didn’t shampoo or use conditioner. Wait 24 hours to shampoo and condition. I applied Moroccan argan oil and brushed my hair out. Super easy! And I am very pleased with the results!

Annons:
Evelina
2019-03-23 16:19

Before hair color

Evelina
2019-03-23 16:20

Same day after application hair color

Evelina
2019-03-23 16:22

Next day after washing with shampoo and conditioner. It is typical that the color becomes for intense a day or two after application.

Leia
2019-03-25 22:24

The Vaseline trick is a lifesaver!! Your hair has such a lovely colour and looks so healthyIn love

How long must you wait until you next dye your hair using henna? I know with normal hair dye you should wait around a few days/weeks depending on its strength.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-03-26 07:56

#4 Henna is not damaging to the hair like chemical hair dyes. You can use this over and over again. Although it is recommended to wait 48 hours because your hair color will continue to develop until then.

Leia
2019-03-27 01:19

#4 Thankyou!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: