Annons:
Tagother
Read 3024 times
Evelina
2019-02-21 11:24

Looking for Silk Scrunchie with Bow detail

Hello! 

So I adore these Donni scrunchies with the bow detail. I often wear my hair up in a pony or bun when I got to Uni cause I can't be bothered to deal with my crazy hair most days. I thought these are the perfect way to make hair look a little more  put together. 

I don't wear regular scrunchies they remind me too much of the 80s/90s. Lol. But these seem to be a little less frumpy in my opinion! 

Unfortunately, they are SO expensive. 

I found a satin look alike by ASOS, but I am wondering if anyone has seen any store selling a look alike as well.

Annons:
Evelina
2019-02-21 11:38

I found another that is 100% silk by MOYE, still 25 euros but a little cheaper than the DONNI, and they have black Laughing. DONNI is out of most of their colors because they are so popular.

Leia
2019-02-21 14:01

I had a look on Etsy.com, there seems to be quite a few on there, not necessarily all with a bow, but they are as low as £3!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-02-21 16:50

# I looked into that option as well but considering the price for shipping and the tax charge that Sweden applies when you pick up the package, it ends up being roughly the same price as the designer ones. Straight faced Since the artists are located in the US I believe, I didn't see any Europe based shops on Etsy

Leia
2019-02-23 00:16

#3 That sucks! I'm going to keep my eye out for them in the shops here in the UK!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: