Annons:
Tagother
Read 1795 times
Maddie
2018-05-09 07:40

The weirdest thing you have had in your hair?

Sometimes we put stupid things in our hair. Sometimes as a part of a costume or outfit, sometimes because we believe it will give us some kinds of benefits.

Whats the weirdest thing you have put in your hair?

Annons:
Maddie
2018-05-09 07:45

The weirdest thing I have put in my hair is probably (waterbased) lube. It great to use as gel when using the CO-wash method. Works a little like aloe vera gel but with better hold.

Other weird things I have had in my hair include:
Coffee grounds
All kinds of oil from the pantry
Honey
Potato flour

Evelina
2018-05-09 11:16

Homemade dry-shampoo for brunettes! Haha its a mix of cornstarch, cocoa powder and cinnamon

Tammie
2018-05-09 19:26

I used to put warm coconut oil on my hair when it was long. I only did it a couple of times. It made my hair really shine. I did not put it on the roots.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-05-09 20:46
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I'd say the weirdest thing I had was egg, banana and flour! It was my lacrosse initiation and the seniors made us eat dog food, drink lots of alcohol and punished us by putting random stuff in our hair if we lost at a game 😟 Scared It was such a pain to get it all out!!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jadekintz
2018-05-13 18:23

I use cornstarch as a dry shampoo but I have also made the mistake of mixing aztec healing clay, and stringy aloe vera straight from the plant into my hair as a mask. It took days to get all of the aloe residue out!

Scroll to top
Annons: