Annons:
Taghairstyles
Read 1422 times
Leia
2018-03-28 21:01

Spring Hairstyles

Spring is in the air! The month of March has arrived and the season of cute dresses, chocolate eggs, and blooming flowers is just around the corner. 

To celebrate this time of year, 'Luxy Hair' on youtube pulled together four must-try hairstyles that will be in this season, plus one secret hair hack to achieve the IG-famous upside-down braid/bun combo.

My Favourite style was number 2, the high bubble ponytail, as it was so easy but looked really different! what is yours?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Jenny
2018-03-29 09:04

I allways really liked the "french braid into a bun" look alot but I am so useless at french braiding on myself!

Is anyone else struggle with pancaking? My braids tend to get super frizzy whenever I try to.

Leia
2018-03-29 09:56

I have trouble doing any braids period! but have you tried putting in some product like hair mousse before to stop the frizz?

All the best, Leia

Jenny
2018-03-29 12:28

#2 Not really tried any products like that. Am  a very basic girl Laughing out loud But should maybe try something.

Leia
2018-04-01 16:09

I use a coconut smoothing serum used with organic products! That could be something if you want to stay more natural ☺️

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: