Annons:
Tagother
Read 1682 times
Maddie
2018-03-22 13:49

Who are you?

It would be nice if everyone that wanted introduced themselves. Please tell us a little about yourself and your hair. 🙂

Annons:
vendelay
2018-03-23 17:25

Hi!

My name is Vendelay and I'm 23 years old, I used to shave my head but then for some reason I decided to grow it out (I'm very thankful for that decision now in the cold hehe). Now it's right under the brastrap.

I wash my hair about once a month, never more than that. I use schampo and conditioner från Ritual Cosmetics. I dye my hair using Manic Panic about twice a year. Since I started doing this my hair grows extremely fast! Here is two pictures taken about six months apart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdr6f52Brkp/?taken-by=enkelvegan

I don't know if it's normal for hair to grow like 10-15 cm in six months - but it's not normal for my hair at least!

Jenny
2018-03-25 18:59

I am Jenny! I am testing my limits, seeing how far my hair wants to go. At the moment it is a little past classic length. The hair from my nape is rather curly and brown, while the rest is more dark blonde/light brown and just with a bit of wave!

I comb my hair 1-2 times a day, and only when it is dry. I air dry it after every wash and tend to wash it every second day with  a shampoo by Desert Essence. My length gets washed with conditioner (usually some cheap one from the store, my hair isn't that picky). I use hair masks way too rarely. When my ends feel especially dry I spray them with a mix of aloe vera gel, water and jojoba oil.

The boring thing is me not knowing much hairstyles, I tend to use the same bun every day, securing it with the same hairstick every day. I have kind of lost hope for learning much more Toungle

For the future I hope I can stretch my hair washes a bit more, and try some more home made hair care experiments. Maybe wear it loose a bit more often 🙂

Scroll to top
Annons: