Annons:
Tag: cut
Read 1223 times
Evelina
2018-03-17 12:40

How do you cut your hair?

Do you go to a stylist or cut your own hair?

Annons:
Leia
2018-03-17 15:55

I always go to a stylist for both cut and colour, I'm not brave enough to do it to myself.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-03-17 16:06

Recently, I have been cutting my hair myself. I'm sick of getting my hair chopped off by stylists after going in, only wanting a trim. I even tell them that I am trying to grow my hair out. 

Now I watch youtube videos and cut my hair myself and sometimes have my boyfriend Help. I made sure to buy nice hair cutting scissors. Now I am saving money and my poor hair. Laughing

Leia
2018-03-17 16:17

I love my boyfriend but I could never trust him with a pair of scissors near my hair Laughing out loud. I do spend so much money going to the hairdressers that I wish I could cut it myself.

All the best, Leia

Maddie
2018-03-19 08:29

I cut and dye my hair at a hairdresser about once every six month, but inbetween i cut my own hair. Right now i need to buy a new scissor and it is stressing me out that I can't cut it. Laughing out loud

vendelay
2018-03-23 17:15

Right now I don't cut it at all, but before I just shaved it off at home. I wouldn't pay for a hairdresser, I don't think it's worth it tbh.

Jenny
2018-03-25 19:05

I cut mine myself once a year. I have never been to a hairdresser in my entire life. When I was younger my mother cut it.

I sometimes feel I'd like to go to a hairdresser once jsut to get that experience. It seems nice to be a bit pampered 🙂

Annons:
Leia
2018-03-25 20:53

#6 I used to let my mother cut it (she was a hairdresser once) but then one day she cut it really really short and I hated it! I never let her touch my hair after that haha. 

I also enjoy the head massage you get at the hairdressers and free cups of tea.

All the best, Leia

Jenny
2018-03-25 21:55

#7 Yeah, it sounds like it could be such a nice experience. Maybe I should treat myself to it once I decide to chop off my hair? Toungle

Tealover
2018-03-28 22:38

My mom cuts it. I dont trust hairdressers with my hair

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Emmy
2018-04-12 17:38

When I cut it, I let a hairdresser do it. Since my hair is so important to me, I always want someone professional to handle it.

But I dye it at home, by myself or with a friends Help, and have never been to the hairdresser to do that. Mostly because I would have to pay 191$ to get a haircut and one-tone dyeing. It would be 203$ if I'd also want highlights or maybe some sort of ombré.

Although it would be exciting to try dyeing it at the hairdresser, just because I'm so curious about the result. I'm pretty sure it would come out better than when I do it at home. I'm actually thinking of saving up some money to do this before the summer, or maybe in the fall.

- Emmy

Hostess of Guinea Pig Savvity

Tealover
2018-04-12 17:40

#10 And I never let a hairdresser touch my hair, since my hair is so important to me

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Emmy
2018-04-12 17:49

#11 I'm extremely picky when it comes to which hairdresser though. Laughing I have come home crying one too many times after being to a hairdresser that didn't fulfill my wishes/expectations… Worst feeling ever.

- Emmy

Hostess of Guinea Pig Savvity

Leia
2018-04-14 12:44

#12 haha I've been there!

All the best, Leia

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
Â