Annons:
Tagcolour
Read 1473 times
Maddie
2018-03-15 15:25

Do you dye your hair?

Do you dye your hair? Which colour, and what is your natural colour?

Annons:
Tammie
2018-03-15 16:52

I have never dyed my hair. My Father made me promise that I would never dye my hair until I was getting grey. I only have a little grey so far. My hair is brown.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-03-16 15:29

I naturally have very light brown hair, but I dye my hair to be a dark brown all over.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-03-17 12:30

I used to dye my hair all different colors. From essentially white blonde hair to black and everything in between. Now, that I am a student with little extra cash and I have always wanted naturally long hair, I decided to just let my natural hair grow. My photo is my natural hair color.

vendelay
2018-03-23 17:14

I use Manic Panic, a vegan brand with "extreme" colors. It's amazing for the hair, it makes my hair unbelievable soft and it grows like crazy! It's supposed to be blue but it turned out green because I don't want to bleach it hehe.

Jenny
2018-03-25 19:09

I havn't dyed my hair since I was 11. Had for 2 years a period where I tried different red colours, once black and then  a blonde over to get back to a more natural colour. Now I feel like I could never dye it again. I even look forward to the greys!

Leia
2018-03-25 20:47

#5 there's a lot of young people who dye their hair grey/silver, it looks really good.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Jenny
2018-03-25 21:56

#6 So true! And I think it looks really pretty. But I am too scared to bleach my hair so I will wait for it to grow in natural. Mom was in her 50ies when she started getting her greys, so I got a long way to go if I got the same fate.

Maddie
2018-03-26 09:55

Oh no I hate my grey hair. But my hair is almost black and with only a few grey hair it look ridiculus. I started to go grey before i turned 20. 😟 I dye my hair slightly lighter than my natural hair, I don't feel comfortable in too dark hair and I like to have som red/copper reflections and not a cool brown.

Tealover
2018-03-28 22:37

I have never dyed my hair it's my natural Brown

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Scroll to top
Annons: