Annons:
Tagother
Read 1592 times
Maddie
2018-03-15 15:19

Hair envy

Do you have hair envy?

I have always wanted lighter hair, the dark brown/black is too warm in the summer and hard to dye. Not to mention how well it shows my grey hair..

Annons:
Tammie
2018-03-15 16:59

My hair does not hold a curl very well. I have always envied people that can have those great big curls and waves in there hair and have it last all day. Also good bangs. My bangs almost never look good, no matter what I do.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-03-16 15:33

I agree with Tammie, I love curly voluminous hair, I spend so much time curling my straight hair for it just to drop and damage it!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-03-17 12:28

My hair is way too wavy and grows extremely slowly! I love naturally curly hair, like ringlets, I have always wanted to get a perm but don't think I could pull it off.

Jenny
2018-03-25 19:35

I wish my hair was a little bit thicker. Not even halfway down my braid, it is thinner than my finger Laughing out loud

Most of all I wish I had skills to do hairstyles!

Tealover
2018-04-03 19:38

Well I kind of miss my long hair sometimes, but I din't want it back until my doughter leaves it alone.

Maybe what Tammie said. I can't make curls that stay up longer than ½h or so. I don't know now though. With my hair so much shorter theres alot less wight

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Leia
2018-04-04 14:33

#5 haha, does she like to play with your hair a lot?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Tealover
2018-04-04 16:33

#6 not any more but before she used to litterly hang in my hair if it was out (it was almost to my knee so she could grasp it when it was loose) or pull it when it was in my bun. In the end severel hairs broke just from running your hand through it and it just got shorter and shorter by the day

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Scroll to top
Annons: